Direct Cars is one of the first Car Supermarkets to open in South Yorkshire and adopt the “no hassle, no pressure” concept and are currently celebrating its 25th year since opening back in 1996.
We are a family-owned independent Car Supermarket that has grown over the years to be hugely successful with many repeat customers and long-serving staff members. We have 96% 5* star customer reviews and many staff members working here for 10 years+ - we think this speaks for itself.
Due to our continued growth, we require a car sales advisor at our busy 7-acre site.
So if you would like to come and join our “family”, here’s what we expect of you:
- A genuine people person who is trustworthy and reliable.
- Someone who can get on well with your colleagues and all types of different customers who come through the door.
- You must be able to instantly strike up a conversation and break down barriers by building good rapport either face to face, over the phone or live chat.
- A team player and also be able to work independently with good diary/time management.
- Computer literacy is essential, and a full clean driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
- Dealing with used car enquiry leads via phone, email and live chat, turning these leads into appointments then happy customers!
- Build a natural rapport with customers as they enter the showroom and help them find and purchase their perfect vehicle whilst still maintaining our “no hassle, no pressure” sales process.
- Offering additional products such as extended warranties, paint protection and finance where relevant.
- You must follow the company sales procedure so you see the sale through from start to finish by working with all departments to make sure the customers “new” car is ready for them to collect as arranged.
- You must be target driven and want to not only reach but break the target every month!
What to expect:
- The job is based on a 6 day on 2 day off rota which does include working until 7pm most weekdays and most weekends and bank holidays.
- You will be rewarded with 26 holiday days per year.
- Staff discounts.
- Long Service awards.
- A generous basic salary plus commission with an O.T.E of well in excess of £30k per year.
Although we would like someone with previous car sales experience, it is not essential as full training will be provided. Ideally, you will need to have some form of retail customer service experience.
If you think this job is for you and you can bring the necessary qualities and skills, then please email your full CV and cover letter, for the attention of David Milnes (Sales Manager), to firstname.lastname@example.org.