An incredible opportunity has arisen to join our creative display team.
One of the first Car Supermarkets, we pride ourselves on offering a “no hassle, no pressure” approach to car sales, celebrating 25 years of providing quality vehicles to our customers.
We are a family-owned independent Car Supermarket that has grown over the years to be hugely successful with many repeat customers and long-serving staff members. We have 96% 5* star customer reviews and many staff members working here for 10 years+ - we think this speaks for itself.
The “no hassle” approach means our brand and stock must be presented to as high a standard as possible, using photography and videography across all our media outlets, so that prospective customers can choose how they interact with us.
This multi role opportunity includes being involved in all aspects of a vehicles journey, from its delivery to being presented on our forecourt.
As part of a team, a successful applicant will be expected to deal with vehicle deliveries, updating vehicle specification, creating an outstanding set of photos for each vehicle and providing video footage of vehicles when required.
All this input is used across all our advertising and social media outlets. The day to day running of our forecourt will also be of paramount importance so that our customers can enjoy our onsite experience with ease.
Who are we looking for?
- A genuine people person who is trustworthy and reliable.
- Someone who can get on well with your colleagues in a busy environment.
- A team player and also be able to work independently with good time management.
- Computer literacy is essential, and a full clean driving licence held for a minimum of 2 years.
- Some experience with a camera would be a benefit but not essential.
Your role includes the following:
- Processing Vehicle deliveries.
- Updating Vehicle specification.
- Creating outstanding photos for each vehicle.
- Providing video footage of vehicles where required.
- Maintaining the forecourt display.
You can expect
- Competitive pay.
- A 5 day working week with optional overtime and holiday cover where required.
- Long service rewards.
- Staff discounts.
Although some experience would be a benefit, the right candidate will be provided with full training, and the time to learn, to acquire new skills for this role.
Following a job orientation period the successful candidate will be provided with full uniform.
Applicants should send a full CV with a covering letter telling us something about you.
Tell us who you are as well as what you have been doing!
If you think this job is for you and you can bring the necessary qualities and skills, then please email your full CV and cover letter, for the attention of Tim Mears, to firstname.lastname@example.org.