Competition March 2017 - Win a Large Service
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions listed below you may not enter the competition.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition to win a large service (see service menu page on our website) will close on 31st March 2017 at midday.
- Entry to the competition is via our Facebook page, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge. Simply like and share the post publicly.
- Participation in the competition is not available to employees of Direct Cars Limited or their immediate family.
- Direct Cars Limited do not accept responsibility for any entries that, for whatever reason, remain unreceived before the closing date.
- Any changes or amendments to the terms and conditions of the competition remain the reserve of Direct Cars Limited and will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability, should a prize be unavailable it may be substituted by a prize of similar value, however there is no cash alternative.
- Multiple entries can be accepted but only one person will be entered into the prize draw.
- The single winner will be chosen at random on the above closing date and announced publicly on our Facebook page. We will then attempt to contact the person directly via Facebook Messenger with details on how to collect their prize. Should the person not respond within 21 days of the announcement being made another winner will be chosen at random.
- Direct Cars Limited reserve the right to make the final decision in regard to any matters regarding this promotion and in doing so will not enter into correspondence or arbitration.
- This competition is not connected in any way with any social media or network provider.
- The above terms and conditions will be deemed to be understood and accepted once an entrant has participated in this promotion.