Competition March 2022 - Win a Bouquet of Flowers
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. If you do not agree to
the terms and conditions listed below you may not enter the competition.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition to win a Bouquet of Flowers from The Urban Floristry will close on
Friday 25th March 2022 at 1300hrs.
- Entry to the competition is via our Facebook page, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge.
- To enter the competition the participant must:
- Like the post
- Comment a reason why their mother is special
- Share the post publicly on their profile
- Participation in the competition is not available to employees of Direct Cars Limited or their immediate
- Direct Cars Limited do not accept responsibility for any entries that, for whatever reason, remain
unreceived before the closing date.
- Any changes or amendments to the terms and conditions of the competition remain the reserve of Direct Cars
Limited and will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Prizes are not transferable and are subject to availability, should a prize be unavailable it may be
substituted by a prize of similar value, however there is no cash alternative.
- Multiple entries can be accepted but only one person will be entered into the prize draw.
- The single winner will be chosen at random on the above closing date and announced publicly on our Facebook
page. We will then attempt to contact the person directly via Facebook Messenger with details on how to
collect their prize. Should the person not respond within 21 days of the announcement being made another
winner will be chosen at random.
- Direct Cars Limited reserve the right to make the final decision in regard to any matters regarding this
promotion and in doing so will not enter into correspondence or arbitration.
- The above terms and conditions will be deemed to be understood and accepted once an entrant has participated
in this promotion.